NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Amazing!

what I like about this cream is that it is a very light and fast absorbing formula. it has that menthol smell like other creams in its category, but the smell and the burning feeling is so very light and not overwelming. I mean for example that ,if you won't wash your hands right after, and touch your eyes they won't light up with burning sensation, and yet it is still super affective without all the drama, it takes away the pain from my feet fast , and make them feel so light and relaxed.

67e84a64-2ef4-4732-8ef9-00d9676f8dd3

I work retail so I’m on my feet a lot and they hurt. I just tried this for the first time last night and I loved it! I put some on my feet and calves and woke up this morning pain-free. I wish I could buy a larger package of this! It is definitely going to be a part of my nightly routine of self-care. It smells faintly of Vic’s Vapo-Rub which I don’t mind. If it goes on sale again I will repurchase.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I am an old fella and I have visits from Arthur-itis. My feet hurt something terrible until I apply this wonderful cream. It does not take much rubbing for it to dry and the relief starts before you can get it rubbed in, really clean. I have tried others but this is the BEST! Convenient size container, easy to open and close, just what you would expect from a Company like iHerb. Thanks folks. AND, it works on your hands.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
1,049

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have an old fracture on my foot and I am on my feet 5 am - late at night Plus I’m in my 50s

c7f3312a-b060-48e2-8f06-d81c9389fb9f
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
2,311

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I have Restless Legs Syndrome and if you have it I don't need to describe the Awful, creepy, crawly twitches that happen mostly at night when you want So Badly to Just Sleep. This Magnilife brand Pain Relieving Foot Cream most definitely helps me get some much needed rest. It helps to quell those Jerky, Twitchies and also helps with minor arthritic foot and leg pain. This cream has a eucalyptus/menthol type scent that is not as strong but similar that of Ben-Gay. The scent does not last long and doesn't bother me at all. I have used Magnilife's Restless Legs formula cream which is almost odorless and also found relief. I got a really good deal on the Pain Relieving product in iHerb's Try-it section, and the 4 ounce jar lasts a Long time for me. I'd buy it again.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

i use this quality cream for my mother foot care , she likes it , feel good , it benefit her in relax foot pain , she was using it twice daily with vicks cream , i advice to use the cream with bandage before bed for effective result , its smell is accepted, finally put like ☺️if you like

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Found this very helpful for soothing aching knees and feet. Strong menthol smell, but not bad. Put on whenever needed, but not on cuts or open wounds. Wash hands after using to be sure you don't rub eyes afterwards because of ingredients (Menthol, Camphor, etc), and keep away from delicate areas of body/face!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a miracle cream for husband and daughter. They use to complain a lot about ankle and foot pain. Therefore, I purchase it for them to try and it did wonders. I haven't hear them complain of pain since they use it only once. The good thing is that it does not have a strong smell compared to the other creams which they use in the past.