NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Will review a reality case, I had an axillary pain and lymphadenopathy due to infection, once started to take half spoon morning daily of this concentrated great product the size and symptoms vanished gradually within 3-4days without taking antibiotic or analgesic. Really thanks for this great invention. High quality, not bad taste but sweety, great benefits i got from it but safe ingredients as i didn't experience any reaction thank god. N.B product came quickly than planned and in an appropriate package.

565b9821-97ca-4efe-8ed1-e664023860db
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I was excited to find that Manuka Doctor seemed to prioritize the high grade monofloral and other quality parameters. From our experience, it seemed to ease symptoms regarding throat discomfort and mucus buildup. The 925+ MGO was the right level of potency to complement our other purchase from the same brand of a lower grade. If taken on it's own, the taste can be strong and have a subtle bitter flavour which depends on each person's palate. The size of this product is a bit small but for this high potency product, it is acceptable. I would have liked to find some products of this brand with glass packaging, but I am already very satisfied with the quality and benefits.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I looked a lot of site and decide this is the best quality and price choice I can make. It has been only a week for taking this product so I cannot tell benefit just yet but hopefully I can add my opinion later. I am subscribed to this product so I might add more to this review in few month from now

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This MGO 925+ has a more intense "Manuka flavour" compared to lower GMO Manuka honeys. I usually eat half or a table spoon full of Manuka each day for its numerous health benefits. It does not taste overly sweet. For the price at iherb, you get a lot of MGO per dollar.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I use a teaspoon everyday.It definitely helps with my ibs.I mix it with a cup of warm water it’s excellent.I also rub it on my eczema flares at least once a week and allow it to set on my skin for 20 to 30 minutes then I rinse it off it’s a true miracle worker!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Already my 3rd bottle re-purchased! I love the taste and it does seem to help my overall immunity as well as my stomach discomfort. Will continue to purchase, esp. when there is a price promotion!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love manuka honey, taste is great l, I wish to have a big size of it.you will get good benefits,good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can eat it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Medicinal honey. Not using as a sweetener. Use one very small dessert spoon, not overly loaded and let a few tongue laps to melt down the throat for healing

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

There is no awful taste to it and the back of my throat tingles a little after eating it. I guess it is doing its job. Great quality!