NL

1,977

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
9,683

Top notch quality. I use Manuka honey to heal wounds and also ingest as a dietary supplement. I just wish the packaging was glass, not plastic.

Global reviews (2,480)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Mar 5, 2023

This is similar to big brand honey. There are several reasons why you might consider adding honey to your diet: 1. Natural sweetener: Honey is a natural sweetener that can be used as a healthier alternative to processed sugar. 2. Rich in antioxidants: Honey contains antioxidants that can help protect your body from damage caused by free radicals. 3. Soothes sore throats: Honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe sore throats and reduce coughing. 4. Boosts energy: Honey is a source of carbohydrates, which can provide a quick energy boost when you need it. 5. Promotes digestive health: Honey has prebiotic properties that can help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which can improve digestion and overall gut health. 6. May help with allergies: Some people believe that consuming local honey can help reduce allergy symptoms by exposing the body to small amounts of pollen over time. It's important to note that honey is still a form of sugar and should be consumed in moderation.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I bought this for husband's chronic gut pain (recommended by his GI doctor) and it helped w/in days, continued to do so. I switched to Manuka Doctor 925 as I thought the higher MGO would be superior. His gut ache returned. I bought Manuka Health 573 again which he took instead again, and relief re-started. I believe this product to be superior to others, and efficaceous.

Posted on May 30, 2023

I can't say enough praise about this product. It saves me and my family every time we start having cold symptoms. One to two tea spoons daily dosage is all it takes. I think among the manuka honey brands this is one of the best if not the best.The quality and the taste are terrific.

Posted on Feb 24, 2023

I have used Manuka honey 15+ for many years. just had derm biopsies and some scraping and definitley helps helps healing and encourages new growth. Took off my dressings and put on honey. Used it all winter for throat and sinus. Helps my low stomach acid as well. Even “poochie” get a sm am’t each day. Would not be without it.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This is the best Manuka honey I’ve ever tried! High quality and the taste is amazing! I started taking 1 teaspoon every morning on an empty stomach and it really helped me with indigestion, pain and acid reflux. There are so many other benefits for your health. I’ll continue taking it for the rest of my life!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

this honey is miracle..i used for the past month and all my digestion issues was reliefed.. ( i have ibs) i used to feel always bloated and gases ... and i am sensetive to some foods.. it help relief my tummy. i used to take 1 spoon in the morning. (mgo 573+)

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Good travel size and for family consumption. 1 spoon everyday keeps the doctors away :) Delivery was fast and safe packaging. Quality is good! Original and natural ingredient. Product is Trusted. Awesome and will purchase more. Tastes natural. Benefits the health and immune system. Dosage to have 1 teaspoon a day in the morning

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
2,518

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This one is super good and i bought it when there is special promotion. Now i have to watch out when is the next promotion so that i can stock up more. Manuka honey is good for sore throat especially during the pandemic. Everyone should keep one bottle at home

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

After reading another review about purchasing the higher moo when recovering from illness I decided to purchase this. My husband took this while recovering from COVID and it helped with his cough. We take a tsp each morning and evening. He shares by it. I definitely will be purchasing the 573 again and again. It is worth the extra cost.