Page 1 - Reviews - MaraNatha, Raw Almond Butter, Creamy, Vanilla, 12 oz ( 340 g) - iHerb
NL
Posted on May 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Maranasa's new product ♡ Almond butter vanilla flavor! This is no doubt anymore! I thought it was absolutely delicious and bought it immediately ♡ It was very creamy and my favorite taste. If you open the lid, you can tell that it is delicious just by smelling it lol I think that the calories are higher than others, so be careful not to overeat, but almond butter is a good fat, so it was a little smaller than ordinary peanut butter !!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have tried other products from the same brand and the taste must not disappoint.