NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

First ordered in October and noticed a difference in my sleep so much so that I ordered my second bottle. I work second shift and always had a difficult time winding down to get a good night's sleep. I've been taking the minerals daily, right away when I arrive at home from work, and find that I am able to relax, fall asleep and stay asleep longer. The taste is not bad. I had tried magnesium tablets in the past, but kept getting a "zing" in my old dental work that made me stop - this doesn't happen with the liquid. Age 62.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Lovely packaging. Tastes amazing. Ingredients are a perfect combination of what I need at my age. The quality of this product is truly great. I take this on a daily basis to help get good rest. Great antioxidant and combined with the Mary Ruth’s morning multivitamin throughout your daily routine. I recommend for anyone with deficiency issues. The effect has been instant for me. This size bottle is roughly 4 weeks. Excellent product.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Taking magnesium in this form has helped me to fall asleep quicker and to go into a deep sleep without a foggy brain in the morning. I believe the great results speak to the quality of this product both in results and quality of ingredients. Taste is great also! I love it and will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Tastes quite sweet to me, but my kids love it. I’ve heard great reviews about the quality of these vitamins, and it’s nice to know that if we’re low in any of these minerals in our diet that this provides a quality supplement.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I have restless leg syndrom and this helps me unwind. I only used for 2 months so I do not know if it fixed my tendencies to be injured completely.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This Multi Mineral is very natural with little additionals. It has helped me improve my sleep!!! I like the size of the bottle. The taste is a little bit too chemical but at least it does not taste bad, makes it easy to take it :).

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I first received this 'MaryRuth's sleep aid as a gift from a my sister. Oh wow...I was so grateful that she sent me a product that really helped me relax and sleep sound through the night. God bless iHerb for offering it up for sale!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love this product and even better so does my daughter. The taste is great and not overwhelming like some similar products. The quality of this vitamin is excellent and has helped improve nighttime sleep, while still having clean ingredients.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this multivitamin. I take it for vitamin d, zinc, and magnesium! The magnesium aids with sleep which I need. I hate taking pills so this is great! And the coconut flavor is so good!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The cleanest mineral supplement one can get. Perfect for the kids and the whole family No unnecessarily additives or fillers. Made with you in mind first not the bottom line. Iherb price is the best around (at least when I purchased)