NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The quality of ingredients are exceptional. I'm just testing my 2nd bottle to confirm it provides a months usage based on directions. As an antioxidant, the effects or potency in boosting my immunity or overall feel it has. The taste is good with no after taste, it's easy to take and easy on the stomach. The packaging and delivery were on time and as expected.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I was a bit concerned with the flavor of Vanilla and Orange being mixed together but over time I got used to it, also there's no acidity taste (surprisingly). I like these ingredients concoction overall, the quality of Mary Ruth's remain undeniably amazing I will continue to buy from this brand.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Good quality vitamin c complex organic ingredients..giving to my 4 years old daughter only half a pump daily after breakfast.no side effect vitamin c complex is antioxidant and defense against viruses. size is ok it comes i a carton package, taste is also OK since she liked 👍

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Good quality antioxidant ingredients. Size,taste and mg is good for kids. Seems to help immunity . Might be a bit acidity thus use with caution when coughing a lot. package ok. Good effect and potency and doesnt affect stomach.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

The ingredients made me purchase this. Planning to give my 3 yo daughter who just started school this year and keeps falling sick. Hopefully it helps with her immunity as the current one she is taking doesn’t really make any difference.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought this product to build up my immune system to avoid any virus, love the taste and re-purchase 2 more bottles, MUST BUY

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

tried this on a sale price. very convenient for me to add in my savory smoothie for vitC boost instead of adding sugary fruits into the smoothie. it doesnt need refrigeration it says on the package, however i wonder about its potency. love that the ingredients are good and size is big enough. 3stars because of the price.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Strong orange taste, almost like syrup. It’s been great so far I gave this to my child and he has not gotten sick at all. Hoping this helps his immune system.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It’s really a good source of vitamin C but my only concern taste is so strong, sour vanilla like, the bottle last for so long, so good.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality ingredients and taste. The use of the serving size of packaging is perfect. Benefits any age, I frequently buy these for my family.