NL

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Our innovative Marine Collagen Instant Bars contain essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients to not only keep your body's hydration and PH levels within a healthy range, but also your hair, skin, nails and joints The added benefit of being healthier. Our premium beauty formulas contain biovitamins and hyaluronic acid, both health-promoting ingredients that contribute to beautiful, radiant skin and optimal joint movement. Our added zinc and curcumin support a healthy inflammatory response and overall health. Our bars are easy to enjoy anytime; all you need is a water bottle, whip up a quick bar, and it's good for your health!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I was attracted by its components of collagen, berries, hyronc and turmeric.. they all stimulate the beauty of the skin and hair.. I was encouraged to buy it.. until now I did not use it.. Today, God willing, I will start using it and I will tell you the result, and I hope it will be more beautiful than I expected.