NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Leaves the skin firm and supple

I loved this mask, it leaves the skin so supple and firm! The texture is thick with particles made of milled plants , so they provide a gentle exfoliation (I apply with massage movements). The scent is particular, a strong herbal smell that of mugwort (I guess). The effect is fantastic- my skin looks refreshed, feels very soft and plumped. Would definitely repurchase!

52a275fa-f402-4b14-8e06-2ad6286a2780
c17002a3-746b-4bfd-b075-489392988f7c
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Omg , it is really true heaven . If you like herbal smell this mask is just perfect for you . Very good cleaning the skin . Calming acne , remove oil . Very good for oily prone skin .

7e366c5f-72e5-491a-89e7-28c540dfcf01
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love this mask. Smells very green and herbal and this mask does not dry at all. At first I was not so sure what it was doing to my skin, but after using this a very times it really nourished my skin and gave it a healthy glow and it brighten my skin. It’s excellent for all skin types including sensitive skin which I have. The ingredient list is unbelievable. I will repurchase it again.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love this mask. Smells very green and herbal and this mask does not dry at all. At first I was not so sure what it was doing to my skin, but after using this a very times it really nourished my skin and gave it a healthy glow and it brighten my skin. It’s excellent for all skin types including sensitive skin which I have. The ingredient list is unbelievable. I will repurchase again when there is on sale.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is a true Korean peeling. Such a nice herbal scent. Use it carefully, because the peeling effect is very strong. I will not recommend it for sensitive skin because it contains micro needles.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have a skin with blemishes and I needed high quality product for my sensitive skin. This product works gently on my skin and it leaves it moisturized after applying this exfoliation. I would recommend it to all who wants a deep yet gentle cleanser.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Super mask!Cleaning skin without drying, soothing and calm irritations, makes the color of skin more radiant ,but without "fatty shine".Highly recommended product, for sure will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

my favourit mask!!! the price for the high quality was excellent! Good size to use during 4 month twice a week.Makes skin clin and bright.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Really like this, it isn’t an acid peel, but it does provide gentle exfoliation and seems nourishing to the skin. If you wash your face daily and don’t do much manual labor, this should be sufficient for removing dead skin cells.