NL

Based on 3,603 Ratings
2,838
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,015

I absolutely love this product! It is a beautiful, delicate mask that really does an intensive job of hydrating my skin. I have used it several times now and it never fails to leave my skin feeling refreshed and radiant. The sheet mask is also a perfect size for my face.

d792c0e7-9cae-4cfa-bfd7-c7ba3ac06399
d82c46b8-261d-429a-8fd2-8d68ee264bf4
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Excellent brand of face mask, very moisturizing and you can feel the difference immediately after use. Even after 20 min, the remaining serum is so good quality and thick that I use it on my neck, arms and body to absorb all the benefits. Frequency of usage is definitely once a week for me. Scent is good too.

a8880e31-70a9-4361-a0a1-d04400af0b02
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Looove this!!! The size fits ly face perfectly, it contains so much essence inside the packaging which I 2was able to use for two more days! Love the quality of the sheet mask, the logo is also embedded onnit so it's really cool. Very subtle scent, sensitive skin can also benefit from this mask, it's quited gentle, very hydrating and moisturizing too.

e6d0b818-49ac-4352-9934-64adcf275cdb
ad0d5a3a-9245-4a3f-9918-6d27311e667b
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is the best sheet mask I used, one of those even if you try some others you will be back couse it will make you skin so moisture. And you will get that shiny look it’s just oerfect. I have sensitive skin so it work too and get the package if 5 it’s worth it and better size

67d0830d-5d4b-43ad-87e6-0136e23304b4
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I've been using the Mediheal brand sheet masks for a while. Switching from all the options available on iHerb every Friday. The Intensive Hydrating Beauty Mask is a staple! It is soft on the skin and versatile. I feel comfortable enough gifting some masks to my Mum who has very sensitive skin and is not one for skincare products she loves the hydration this gives her (though she doesn't like the feeling of a sheet mask. A note for those who have never used one before. It's too "slimy and cold" for her, perfect for me!) The scent is not over powering in this mask either!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

very easy to use and with high quality ingredients. i use a sheet mask once a week and my skin looks better. it is suitable for all age and all skin type and it moisturize and brighten the face. it also has a lot of extra serum in the package

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Great sheet mask. It's very durable and easy to use. Fits good on my face and my face feels softer and firmer after. It's nice to purchase a single pack to try out before committing to buy the 5 pack. Also great to give as gifts. All the Mediheal sheet masks are great products.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Really nice face mask😊 Scent is pleasant 😊 Easy to use, just a bit messy, because there is a lot of liquid 😊 Usually I use rest on neck 😊 Quality looks great 😊 Size is totally fine, but possible to cut 😊 For sure it's gentle on skin and really good moisturizer 😊 I didn't had any problems with sensitive skin😊

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

love love love soft material perfect size and has a huge amount for just one use I love the packaging and quality and composition. I highly recommend to use this at night and it left my skin very hydrated soft and refreshed. so many benefits for the price. very gentle moisturizer highly recommend