NL
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I get allergies fast. And once I start sneezing, and my nose gets itchy, there is no going back. I purchased this just to try. When the signs of allergies start, I immediately take one tablet only and hopeful that the symptoms will go. And good enough, sneezing will stop and itchiness will go.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I have congestion issues often, not just with colds or allergies. I notice some improvement and relief using BHI sinus, The taste and smell are not bad, but they take a few minutes to dissolve completely (I try to do it that way rathe than chew and swallow). I trust this products ingredients and quality. Sometimes I need to take this more than one time, sometimes I just take it once. depending on how congested I am and if it is at bedtime. Sometimes I also use saline nasal spray and noseblowing to help unstuff my nose, together with these tablets.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this for the first time i really like it so far, it works as intended! most i like is the scent is not too strong compared to other brands, it is acceptable and it is easy to apply. quality-wise is satisfied. the size is also many and lasts for a long usage. the ingredients is vegetarian that suitable for muslims too. suitable for all ages as prescribed.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I didn’t take it as frequent as suggested. But still feel it’s effect - less congested sinus. also won’t cause you to fall asleep. See if it can bring me long term relief ..

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been buying these for my husband for a few years and they're the only thing that helps the drainage and foul breath that are caused by sinus infection and congestion.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It is a wonderful homeopathic that works well without any side effects. Relief is usually very quick. Packaging is always great and it arrives in good condition!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,070

It helps relief any of my nasal congestion, even my past sinus headache and cold nasal symptoms were all solved and heal by these incredible tablet!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Helps to relieve sinus problems , excellent quality and never fails to clear sinus. No taste and dissolves under tongue quickly. Great quality fast service. Greatly improves the quality of my life so would recommend to others