NL

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Yummy!

My partner and I used this product as a healthier replacement to our standard ramen noodles. The taste is really good! Yummy, healthy ingredients, excellent quality. The only downside is the size. Would love if these came in a larger package! Would recommend this to anyone who loves ramen and wants to clean up their diet.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love them! Quality: excellent, like home made Ingredient: all super natural Taste: like home broth! Very tasty, but the noodles a bit powdery, not that good. Use: hot water and than add sauce and powder Size: 1 serving Package; paper cup Soup: broth & noddles Diet: a lot of ccal Beneficial: between meals

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Very Tasty feels high quality. Great packaging as well. It’s small. Very good for dark. My wife likes it. Organic ingredients. I like the price.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Wow! my kids just love it! they say it's so tasty & easy to prepare (they add a boiled egg to it) - so we keep ordering it

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Delicious. Not too salty but very enjoyable taste. Just the right size for me for a lunch or light supper. Great with added fresh chopped vegetables which can be added to cook the last couple of minutes with the noodles.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

LOVE this amazing ramen soup, SO tasty and so much better than any other ramen I've tried. I love that it's made with great ingredients too! And the convenient microwave package is a huge plus!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I really wish I could like this but...upon opening the package, I was disappointed to see that the noodles came in a tiny ball, the size of a baby's fist. The seasoning was too salty to use it all, so I added just a teaspoon of it into the broth. I didn't use the oil. This portion is too small to even qualify as a snack. Unless you're a small eater or packing this for a child, you may want to give this a miss.

80a6dd68-472e-4cca-967a-93a75120a1e0
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Eh, it was alright. Noodles were good, broth was insubstantial. Laughably small portion size, but I guess I shouldn't be eating a ton of instant ramen anyways.. Spicy one slightly better.