NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I'm so happy I found this mix on iherb. It's whole grain and has low sugar, so it's perfect for those who still want a treat but not all the refined carbs and sugars! Just add egg and butter and bake. This kind of product is hard to find at the store, so I'm thankful iherb carries them.

I bake today medium size cookies and the taste is delicous , it is very easy to bake, everyone in our family like it very much, probably i will order it again

fc1d9a47-a8da-4ead-87c3-051d21f2d22a
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

In my opinion these taste like "normal" chocolate chip cookies, and you can't really tell that they are healthier - with whole wheat flour and less sugar (no refined sugar). Love them and my kids loved them too! I will definitely buy them again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It taste good. The sweetness is just right. It’s chewy. But if you want a crunchy cookie I don’t know if it will be like that. The chewiness is just right for kids.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

These cookies are really good! Healthy whole grain with lots of chocolate chips. A perfect snack anytime. Miss Jones Baking Co. is a brand you can trust. I will be buying again & will try some more of what they have to offer!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Delicious. So easy to make. They bake up well. Chewy, crunchy & chocolatey. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Easy to make. The scent and flavour are great. I need to restock it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Easy to mix and bake, great to have in the pantry for a quick pop in the oven

Posted on May 16, 2022

Made 2 dozen of cookies with this mix, tastes just like BC ones but healthier

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Wow! Super impressed with this. Omitted the egg and still came out excellent. Will definitely be ordering this again! Great for keto people.