NL
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
So good (even if you're not vegan)

I was just looking for an easy breezy cake baking experience (not available in my country generally, but especially not for celiacs), and I took a risk buying this frosting, but it was sooooo good! Paired it with Bob's grain free chocolate cake mix and it was heavenly. I do recommend using it ASAP as the little bit I had left over I wasn't sure if I should refrigerate it (it's really really hot/humid here), but then the fridge turned the rest hard.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Used this for a friend’s kid’s birthday party, and it was a hit! The frosting does harden pretty quickly, so I popped mine in the warm oven (50c) for a few minutes before using it. Really delicious, light texture, and sweet but not sickly.

c6ed1d72-9fe2-4d5b-badb-4f3238c0cd6e
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Excellent quality from organic ingredients. I wouldn't eat alone. It's way too sweet for my taste. I would always use it in a recipe. I usually add cacao, mct oil and nut butters like hazelnut and or almond. That way it tastes much better for me. It's worth a try in my opinion. I don't recommend you buy multiple ones before you first try it.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Excellent quality from organic ingredients. I wouldn't eat alone. I would always use it in a recipe. I usually add cacao, mct oil and nut butters like hazelnut and or almond. That way it tastes much better for me. It's worth a try imo. I don't recommend you buy multiple ones before you first try it.

So tasty and I love the ingredients, I just wish there was a sugar free version with monk fruit or something as my son has issues. It’s free of all his other allergens and we tried it with passing the taste test but the sugar still irritated his gut. Praying one day they make a sugar free version!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Very easy to spread due to the coconut oil ingredient. Rich chocolate flavor so very satisfying in taste. I don't feel guilty using as much as needed

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Unless it's homemade and organic this is a good replacement. Less sugar, no toxic ingredients, organic and made with coconut oil. Definitely worth a try.

MalenaV
Posted on May 13, 2022
1,689

It smells great, and tastes so good with the hint of salt. The texture is perfect too, I like it!

1a43365b-0f68-4a51-a896-461e3259509f
20773a1f-e9d6-465e-a497-01c912b3766c
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Not nice texture, didn’t work well on cupcakes or brownies for me. And after using a half of the pack, I gave up and didn’t finish it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Great product and ingredients. Not too sweet! Has a lovely creamy texture that spreads easily onto cupcakes