NL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,354
Хорошо

was looking for a natural supplement that would help me improve my health, immunity, quality of life, mood and well-being. I came across this vitamin and I could feel the difference after the firs

Most helpful critical review

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
9,793

I am very pleased with this product. I have tried other omega 3 products and found them to be very helpful in maintaining my cholesterol levels, but this product is the best I have used. It has a high

Global reviews (609)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
omilla
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
4,520

I picked up a few of these Missha masks to give to my mom and my girlfriend. Both were very pleased with the quality and recommend these masks. They clean and refresh the skin of the face. They are easy to apply. Refreshing green tea scent. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
3,159

Quality masks for my girlfriend. She really likes Korean cosmetics, the masks clean the skin well. Contains natural ingredients, easy to use. Green tea is known for its positive properties for the skin. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,424

An excellent brand for maintaining women's health. Excellent composition and does not cause irritability. Easy to take in general, try it, I advise everyone.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,197

I have heard that Missha makes very good quality cosmetics. I got them cheaply, from a promotion, I recommend. I received three different masks as gifts. Great lineup. The woman I gave them to is very pleased and rated them positively.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
20,572

This mask is amazing! It's so light and airy, and it fits my face perfectly. The green tea scent is very relaxing, and the mask leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I will definitely be purchasing more of these!

Posted on Apr 30, 2023

Skin was so smooth and felt soothed after a day in the sunshine. Ample serum in the package and on the mask. Very happy with this. Skin was well moisturized. The next AM my skin looked flawless. Easy to open packaging. I think I'll be using these with much more frequently. I think this mask will be good for sensitive skin as well. No real discernable scent to me. Excellent quality. The mask itself wasn't too fragile. I was able to ppen and reposition with ease. The size was goid. A tiny bit too short on the chin area. I had enough serul to make that up. Very gentle mask.

Posted on Mar 22, 2023

Loved the scent, made my skin so glowy and moisturized, I have sensitive skin and I did not break out. Loved the packaging and it arrived very quickly. Very nice gentle but effective mask. 10/10 quality would recommend. I used these masks frequently and the benefits show. Good composition for my size and age

Posted on Feb 22, 2023

It has a good scent.I use it as a moisture cream for night .This sheet mask usable for sensitive skin, don't worry💗I expected bigger size than this)This is a medium for a size.Quality is great, I recommend it to every skincare lovers⭐️Package is the same with the picture they show us)

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I buy these for my daughter and I. We have tried a lot of sheet masks, and we keep coming back to these. They soothe and hydrate both her young, acne-prone skin and my aging dry skin. Sometimes I layer a serum underneath the mask to really push in some goodness. No stinging, a lovely result ... what's not to love?