NL
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Quality supplement, composed of natural ingredients with a very good taste! Unlike the other pre-workouts I've taken, this one didn't give me any kind of stomach discomfort! The recommended dosage size is enough to boost my energy during training, even though it's not as potent as artificial pre-workouts.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Took a Dry scoop for my training. It taste good and dilutes fast. I have high tolerance to caffeine but it does give me a good amount of energy and doesnt break my focus during my session. My muscles feel more stronger i can push every rep. Noo side effect most probably cause i can tolerate the ammount.. Which is just nice for me..

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

First of all, it has something pre-workouts usually don’t: good taste! Really has flavor of raspberry and blueberries. I felt more energized and focused to train without discomfort. It has no artificial sweeteners and good vitamins forms. The amount of beta-alanine is a little low, so I complemented it to 2-3g. I would buy again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Tastes great. Made me feel a bit racer and when I would take it at 5pm for a workout I wouldn't sleep well that night so recommend it as a morning booster if youa re sensitive to stimulants. I found I could lift more and for longer on this supplement.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have stomach problems and this was the only pre-workout that didn't cause me discomfort! It's not as strong as conventional pre-workouts, but it provides all the support and energy I need to do my physical activities. Quality product, made with natural components, pleasant taste and at a very affordable cost.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Good quality and ingredients is just right for my regular Training usage. Dosage not too strong as compared to some brands. Taste is just okay. Very light berries and could taste better.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love the preworkout Driven mixed berry, best taste among other flavor. It has clean ingredients, supports my training by boosting energy and goes well with my diet. I keep repeating my orders!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Flavor is tasty for a powdered supplement that is chock full of nutrients. Dissolves quickly when stirred but does leave a gritty residue in bottom of glass of some of the powder. Love this mixed with lemonade. Formula is very sweet so no need to add any sweetener.