NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Purchased it as there is strong evidence from clinical studies that it has anti-aging properties. For the first time since puberty, my legs aren't purple and swollen from standing all day. I will buy this product for the rest of my life. Amazing value and a fantastic product.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

A good quality product, I bought it bcz it is pure ingredients that are important for heart and circulation system health. As an antioxidant, i knkw it will clarify my blood from radicals and oxidative materials. The benefits of this extract are good enough to me. No taste issues and the size of the capsules is acceptable to me.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

If you have issues with POTS or venous flow this is a LIFE CHANGING product. For the first time since puberty my legs aren't purple and swollen from standing all day. I will buy this product for the rest of my life. Amazing value and fantastic product.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I have given my husband this product along with Hawthorne for a few months to help lower his blood pressure and it seems to be working

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Great supplements for antiaging, inflammation and overall health condition. Grape seed proanthocyanidin extracts are some of the most powerful known antioxidants—they have 50 times the antioxidant activity of vitamin E and 20 times the antioxidant activity of vitamin C

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I decided to implement grape extract to my diet to „compensate” for sun exposure during the warmer months. I take it with Q10 to help fight free radicals and oxidation.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Purchased it as there is strong evidence from clinical studies that it has anti-aging properties. I initially forgot to take it but now have re-commenced taking it on regular basis

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

good quality product. Too soon to comment on results as I have only been taking it for a week. I like this company's supplements

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I bought it as prevention and long term benefit, so it don't expect any noticable changes. Package is nicely designed, made from recycled materials and ingredients are fully vegan what fits my diet. Size is very nice, easy to swallow, taste is not noticable. Seems to have good quality what I can judge without more professional tests :)

de040a50-5918-49be-b89e-b64f45703900