NL
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Makes a great, nourishing meal

I love this for its long life compared to tomato soup in a can. I keep the packet in my fridge and use as needed. Great taste, very natural tomato taste despite reconstituting from powder, and a nice basil herb taste as well. I don't taste the beet, but I think the beet is more of a health addition than a taste thing. I usually heat the hot water separately, mix carefully with the powder gradually in my soup mug or bowl, and when fully reconstituted, add a little ghee, sea salt, fresh herbs or capers. Quite good!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love this Souperfoods Red Beet Tomato soup mix! It's incredibly convenient to cook, and it only takes minutes. The flavor is excellent and fresh - a nice mix of beets and tomatoes with mild herbs and spices. Plus it's very healthy! It also comes with a measuring scoop. Love this product!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I really like this soup. Great flavor. It is good as it is but I add a little more tomato powder to get higher levels of lycopene. Good price too.

Great way to make a quick healthy soup as a night snack or on the go, without sacrificing flavor or smell and with way less salt than the rest of the comercial instant soups in the market. It's also way healthier and natural, as it consists of only dried vegetables and nothing more. I only have to say that it tastes more like red beet than tomaton, so take this into account. Other than that a great product to use in soups, sauces or your instant veggie smoothie in the blender. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I use this soup mix in an unusual way. I add it to tomato juice with other things like shoyu, lemon juice, and sea salt and blend to add nutritional value and taste. This makes a great liver-friendly drink. Of course, it's an easy and quick soup, too, truly versatile.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Heathy and fresh product. Didn’t really like the taste so added a little spices of my own to make it more to my taste.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I like this product which you could use in different ways. Not only a quick soup , could also make pasta source. My creative way to use it is add it into my hot pot. And turn the hot pot into tomato soup hot pot. Great to goes with dumplings or beef Great for the kids. As it doesn’t taste salty like many soup powder. One star deducted because the package is too small. You have to add nearly 1/3 to half of the pack for hot pot if you want a rich flavour.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The product is excellent, delivered on time, corresponds to the description on the website. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend it...

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Made a beet and tomato soup added a few spoons to enhance flavor. Result was awesome! Highly recommended

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Good taste good ingredients and healthy easy yo prepare soup.