NL

4.7
Based on 1,403 Ratings
1,074
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I normally don't like to clean, but the smell of meyers products make me feel more excited to clean. I use this all the time. It's crisp and refreshing and the smell lingers for quite a while. This particular scent I also have dish soap of, and I like that the package allows you to reuse the bottle. I buy the concentrate bottle now and just refill the spray bottle.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

waw waw waw !!! love the smell of Lemon Verbena, it reminds my childhood house garden !!! This stuff is great with durable bottles, cleans up nicely, does not have too strong of a scent, and is gentle on my hands as it's free of alcohol and made from high-quality essential oils. Really happy with it, I will use this product from now on exclusively. Works on just about every surface in my home from the kitchen to bathrooms, etc.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I'd read rave reviews of Mrs. Meyers products, but this is my first time trying it. I love it. It cleans every surface like a dream, and the sme/scent is so delightful. Better than any multi- purpose cleaner I've used before and I will be buying again. I think it's excellent quality and a good value for the purchase price.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I enjoy using this kitchen spray. Every time after clean and spray, it left a nice smell in the room. It makes cleaning very joyful process of living.I'm trying to switch over from harsh chemicals without compromising on efficacy (especially in the bathroom). As a new cat mom, I like that this is safe for my family, whether they walk on four legs or two. Plus it leaves the room smelling much nicer than other cleaners. It works just as well as what I was using before, but it's multi-surface and has natural ingredients, so it's much better!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Very fast shipping to my country Israel in just one week and was packed very well so nothing got damaged on the way.Everything as shown on pictures and described, in total happy with the order and will order it again in the near future.Excellent and not "heavy"smell,Nice and rich texture,Good Amount of the material aka the size of it,Careful solid package highly recommending to use it!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

The scent is clean and i use it almost everyday but the size i smallish a bit .. but it was packaged perfectly in a bubble wrap .. it gets dry super quick after use and i dont think it got alcohol in it.. make sure to moisturize your hands if u use it without gloves on. Mrs meyers is the best cleaning products. love the verbena scent. it leaves everything smelling beautiful and everyone that comes to my house always comments that it smells so great. highly recommend this product. Can be used everywhere around the home.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Mrs meyers is the best cleaning products. love the verbena scent. it leaves everything smelling beautiful and everyone that comes to my house always comments that it smells so great. highly recommend this product. Can be used everywhere around the home. Just wish they would get the cream cleanser with baking soda in stock.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022