NL
Based on 1,196 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,196 Ratings
Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Easy to absorb and effective

The flavour is good. The taste is not as sweet as other brands. Its size is quite acceptable with its price. The package is in a good size for storage. The quality of this protein is satisfactory as it really helps me put on some lean mass after I work out.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've been using protein powder for a long time and have tried many different brands and flavors. I love this one! It tastes so good and when I blend it for my smoothie it's thick like a shake should be. Others are not. I'll definitely purchase this one again and again.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Hello~ As you know there are so many protein supplements. I think this brand items have strong effect with good meals and steady trainings. I love 8-Hour proteins with good tastes, big size various composition and smooth melting. The quality is good and the price is reasonable. When you read ingredient tables, you're sure that my words. Thank you~

I'm a fit girl and after workout (after 30 min) I take one whey protein bland and recommend it to anyone who is on a diet and want their muscles and GLUTES :) to grow and get as many benefits as possible! High quality protein supplement with great composition is always welcome for day by day activity be it on training days or ordinary day just take one after your workout or whenever you are hungry! For me this package is enough for a little bit more than 2 month and the size of the bag is good and enough for me and can be stock everywhere, which is more convenient than a big jar! Best quality- Best ingredients. In my opinion the best taste is vanilla but milk chocolate is classical taste which is also good to go and it's second in my top!! THUMBS UP please if you like my review, stay fit and let your muscles grow! :*

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I like to stay anabolic when I sleep, and the Muscletech bros seem to have created a dandy product to fit the bill. Sure it's got sucralose, but I can't find a single study that actually proves it's bad for you. Sure, it's overpoweringly sweet, but not - as far as I can tell - carcinogenic. Huzzah!

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

The quality of the product is top tier, and the speed that it came in is even better. Taste is really nice. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

high quality protein powder was quite surprised about the taste, it was much better than I expected and would mix very well with just about anything. personally I prefer mixing with milk and its a charm!!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

excellent balance between taste ingredients composition and quality . Just two and a half months after using it see the growth in power and strength in exercises . excellent choice for before and after protein . Highly recommended .

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

A great addition to the muscle tech family. Tastes great and there is a variety of flavors to choose from. The quality is as expected superb and the size is affordable. The packaging is also nice and the ingredients used are top-notch.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Good and convenient to ensure I stay in anabolic state thru out the day. Effective as before sleep too to ensure protein in my body.