NL
Based on 1,129 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,129 Ratings
Posted on May 14, 2022

It's not a staple in my personal selfcare routine bit i do use it occasionally on days where i am in a hurry and don't have much time to shave. Both me and my husband use it because although it's for men it does an effective job of eliminating thick hair on the bikini area. The package size is fair for the price. Don't forget to like my review if it helped you 🥰

5cc1571f-c4b0-46f1-8bbd-8c71d8a893ec

Haha, as I used this on my armpit it didn't occur to me that armpits could be sensitive! And it hurt! It did took out a chunk of hair though. Also used it on my arms and they were about average, I still went over with a razor afterwards. My brother like this he used it on this chest and legs and he's completely hairless now. But he did have rashes appear on his arms. The smell is really strong but bearable.

b1657dd4-4dd0-4e40-b6c3-abfcb379f76a
7e41b962-5b52-439b-80d8-674af6aadcff
0ca77da5-4830-43d4-9d48-c420b6004a87
Posted on May 22, 2022

It removes all the hair, but you have to be careful and not leave the product longer than it is written on the package. Otherwise, you will damage your skin. Also newborn hairs become much more thinner and easier to remove. The size is much bigger than regular hair removal for women and in comparison it quite cheaper.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This hair remover cream works even for coarse hair. The texture is creamy, and easy to speard. The size is large so it will last a long time. it has that standard hair-remover cream scent, but after washing the smell goes away. It is important not to hold it too long, otherwise, it may irritate the skin.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It does the job it says it will and it's convenient. Keeping an eye on the time is a must so make sure to have a stopwatch with you the moment you put in on the skin. I put it were it does not recommend on the instructions. It still worked. Just gotta keep any eye on the watch then take off immediately and jump in shower. For sensitive areas I'd say 3-4 minutes only. That may vary person to person.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

The scent of the smell is never pleasant because of the chemical compenent of the formula. However the cream goes on smoothly and makes your legs feel very smooth. The large size and added benefits of the products. I usually use the "women"'s version but there's no difference, I always use nair in my routine regardless.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It works great, although I would not recommend you use it too often. There will be a certain feel on the skin after use and during use, there is also a particular smell. Also don't leave it on your skin if you accidentally touch it. Additionally, for maximum effect try to fill in the area you wish to clean, you need to cover it with a layer of this stuff, if you just rub it there might be leftover hair. And don't have it on for more than 10 minutes. Time it!!!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Not a bad product, the package is not so huge, and you can put it easily on the shelf, smells like a glue little bit. While using this product look at your skin reaction, try in a small square first then after 10 minutes clean that area and if you see changes in colour of your skin, don't use it.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
2,382

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I was shocked to see how good this is! The smell is better than I expected and leave no scent after. The quality and size of Perfect. It does leave a stingy feeling if u leave it on for too long but I used it on my armpits, my legs and down there and it’s been a lifesaver