NL

4.8
Based on 1,360 Ratings
1,174
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

great for my fussy kids they love the taste helps them get better night sleep love this product and brand it's great quality I use it mainly for my autistic son who could stay up all night if he wanted to but being introduced to this life has become a little better for us cause we are getting a little more sleep. they love the flavour also the quantity of the tablets could be more the packaging is always great I really benefit over all using this product and app.

d0d5e6a2-a98d-4e01-97aa-f403f2076cc0
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

good quality. ingredients, it contains melatonin and lemon balm. Natrol® Melatonin helps your child fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up refreshed. safe and effective for ages 4 and up. Helps establish normal sleep patterns 100% Drug-Free & Non-Habit Forming Pediatrician Recommended Sugar-Free Non-GMO Vegan No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives A good night's sleep is magical. The #1 Brand of Melatonin We know how tough it can be when our children have difficulty with sleep. Natrol, the #1 brand of melatonin can help with a special formula for kids. Our soothing formula contains: Melatonin - Naturally produced in the body to guide sleep - wake cycles and help establish normal sleep patterns. Lemon Balm - Helps restore a sense of calm and balance. Fast Dissolve form - A delicious strawberry flavored, easy to take, fast dissolving tablet. Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness.

4337bf89-b515-4d62-a643-67ab23f79783
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Works great with my kids. Only thing is why does it cost more than the adult version of the same strength (also chewable)?! I buy the adult one even though weirdly it says not for under 12s. I can’t see a difference in ingredients that would mean anything for that.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,547

Pretty quality. Packed perfectly, all whole. Cardboard box. I really like. I advise you to purchase. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I recommend.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Perfect for my kids! If they are unable to sleep from being overstimulated or worried about next day event (performance, etc), I give 1-2tablets serving and they will be asleep in 10-15mins. I chose this form instead of gummy as our dentist recommends to avoid gummy options for kids. Happy with purchase and have bought a few bottles previously. 1mg melatonin per tablet. My sons like the taste.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I used for a 6-year-old boy who has lots of energy and has trouble sleeping at night. (It takes 1-2h for him to fall asleep every night). He liked taking it every night. I tasted it and it was tasty. For the first week or so, we didn't see any change, but after a few weeks, I found out he goes to bed more calmly and faster than before. So he can go to bed and has a better sleep. It's not a miracle medicine but I think this is helping us :)

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

The quality and size of product was very good. The package came fairly quickly and benefitted my family very well. The taste and ingredient of product was very satisfying and the use of product was great as well would highly recommend. The supplement and serving of it and the frequency was 10/10.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

The kids love the taste and are happy to take it. It works quite quickly and helps them relax ready for sleep. Such a big improvement in the time it takes them to fall asleep. We don’t use it every night but when needed and can really see the benefits. Great quality. The shipping was also quite fast.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Fast Delivary and good product. love shopping at iherb Their products are such good quality for the price. The scent was good The price is good The size was good Delivery was fast I can sense the difference in my kids sleeping after the first use .. I will buy it again

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

After years of working with through concerns for both my children and their learning difficulties, they were both diagnosed with Inattentive ADHD. The medication made a huge difference, however, they went from brilliant sleepers to having a lot trouble falling asleep. Since using this they have returned to getting to sleep with ease.