NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Bought for my pup who had a sore bottom. This helped it calm down. Great for cleaning skin, paws & ears. Quality is better than most wipes i've bought as texture is thick but gentle on skin. Highly recommended for all pups any age. Packaging of lid is better than most other wipes.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Cleans well, has no intense smell is soft and my dog doesn’t mind me cleaning her paws and nose with it. won’t rip easily.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

I wiped the dog all over including the ears. The wipes came out dirty and the dog is cleaner (true. Not like a bath, but pretty good for lazy moms and a dog who hates baths). His hair was softer and smelled nice. Until now I have used wipes for babies and now I know that there are wipes for a baby as big as four. Although not cheap, but doesn't he deserve it? He's so cute!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Saves a lot when there is no opportunity to fully wash the paws. It cleans the ears and folds well.