NL

4.8
Based on 1,231 Ratings
1,059
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I asked Natural factors manufacturer about the source of Quercetin and they replied “Natural Factors Quercetin is sourced from the budding flower of the Pagoda Tree (Sophora Japonica). Natural Factors Quercetin is not derived from onions or garlic.” I am very happy that it comes together with vitamin C to build up the immune system and it’s a must especially during covid! Recommended :)

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I love this combination of Quercetin + Vit C. It's really a good combination of ingredients that will help boost your immune system because of its antioxidant properties. So far, there's no after taste and gentle to the stomach. Size and packaging are just okay. Since it's made by Natural Factors, I believe it's potency is guaranteed.

cc586838-214a-492c-8e52-12bd18f2cc57
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This product really help with my well being and my immunity, great quality and composition, also has no taste! The ingredient and dosage are perfect for benefit of the body, I see the effect really fast. The size of the product is easy to take. The package came really fast and well, always recommend IHerb for product’s with good quality.

fc1302eb-1182-4784-b8b9-0405c852b919
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I am 72 years old and began taking this supplement when it was recommended by one of the media doctors who did not recommend getting the vax jab but wanted her readers to still avoid getting COVID by enhancing their immunity. Here it is, July of 2022, and I am still COVID free and haven't gotten the jab. Yes, I also take additional C, plus zinc and D3, but I believe this supplement was a vital part of my continuing health during this period.

smalldosesofvain
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

this has the quality ingredient quercetin and vitamin C at the optimum amount that I need for daily immune maintenance. both are very strong antioxidant to fight off free radicals. this has no taste. it doesn't upset my stomach. the benefit and effect that I see is that I don't easily get sick or get flu, etc.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I have allergies and like to take extra vit. C during the allergy seasons. I also discovered that quercetin is helpful for immunity, so i added it to my allergy regimen and it has helped keep me from sinus infection. I was thrilled to find this combination of vit. C and quercetin together. I have been taking this one and it's a keeper. Price is good, too.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Just two quality ingredients, quercetin and vitamin C, a great combo at a good price. We take it for anti-aging and vein and blood vessels support together with Rutin. Most people take quercetin and rutin separately but their effect is compounded when they are taken together. Quercetin and rutin always come together in nature and this is how we take them. Good.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

really good combination. I take quercetine for its antioxidant power and I associate glutathione, NAC and milk thistle. The size is a little over the medium one, but I often found quercetin to have quite big capsules. The potency is really high (500 mg), I didn't find this often in quercetin supplements.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

My 1st time trying this product. I trust Natural Factors to produce quality products. I bought it for the family one of whom has a sinus problem. Its too early days to tell but definitely there is less sneezing "heard". I like the packaging and the color of the capsule which is a bright sunny yellow. It is easy to swallow and the ingredients are good.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022