NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
Good

They’re good, and I do like/trust this company, but the ginger tablets I usually take are better/stronger (chewable tablets by the ginger company), which is what I need when I have problems with nausea. These are still ok if I’m only having minimal problems, but when I have extreme car sickness etc I don’t think they will be strong enough. They also use xylitol and stevia, which I typically avoid.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

A great, natural product to help with nausea. My mother took when she had Covid and it helped a lot, so we came back and bought the full sized bottle!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I need to take ginger to improve my menstrual pain but it is inconvenient if I’m not at home, but I can carry this bottle with me

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Again i read that this reduces nausea associated with gastro-intestinal problems. Which is exactly what I have slightly. So I ordered this to try if it solves the problem. It would not harm anuyway.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great supplement.. It refresh mouth breath and good to deal with phlegm.. helps with mild nausea.. suitable for all ages.. good to have it in your home for whenever needed.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Great quality. Very efficient Ginger tablets to combat sea-sickness. I take one every time I need to catch a ferry and it really helps. The taste is really nice too, very strong ginger flavour.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I'm so glad I discovered this product. I find ginger great to have on hand for nausea, stomach upsets, poor circulation and menstrual cramps. The chewable tablets are smooth on the outside and have a distinct ginger odour. They quickly and completely dissolve in the mouth with a few bites, leaving no grittiness or residue. The ginger flavour is initially subtle, then strong and spicy for about 30 seconds before it starts fading. This spiciness is balanced by the sweetness of the xylitol, so chewing one is almost like eating a very spicy ginger cookie! Recommended!

515665b2-b8c0-4b89-82a8-3dbd0a1a08be
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I love natural ginger but as it is very strong for the kids, I bought this one. It's a very good chewable tablet - sweet and spicy ginger. :) Ginger is very, very useful! I take such tablets with us when we travel by car in case of motion sickness, but also give to kids in case of sore throat, stomach problems.

Louise
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It has quite a strong flavour. It’s a good, sugar free option.