NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Excellent quality

I do not use Oregano oil as an everyday supplement but i always stock this in case i feel discomfort due to food poissoning etc. It also works wonders for candida infection on skin . To gain more benefits you can dilute one or two softgels in a carrier oil ( i use Emu oil) and apply directly on skin or nails. The softgels are small, easy to swallow with a very strong oregano smell and taste. The price and delivery service from iHerb was excellent.

10a45f6d-faa2-4e4c-9882-ba2130270c2e
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on or quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The size of the supplement pill is ok. The package is also ok. Taste wise, it sure does taste like oregano. Smell is very strong.

e103d01d-e7b7-40d4-b30e-a63a785ee63a
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This product is God-send. I've been battling UTI for almost 5 years and I've been on and off antibiotics. But upon trying this, my symptoms went away. The pain after urination went away and I felt like I could live my life normally again. I'm so thankful I found this and I hope this will work for me forever.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Oregano is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. It has been traditionally used by herbalists to support immune health. It includes minimum 80% carvacrol, the primary indicator of an oregano oil's strength. It is blended in a 1:1 ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil for improved absorption and consistency.

I took this product after I got COVID-19, as I felt like I was struggling to recover. Oil of oregano has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties. I took this product hoping that it would help support immune function. Overall, the supplement, along with others, helped me to recover and return to work. Natural Factors always uses excellent ingredients!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Great supplement! the quality is perfect you can smell the freshness of the oregano .The combination of the ingredients is superb! I was suffering from bloating and acid for the past couple of years. this is a life savior it helps alot to detoxify the body. I take it on an empty stomach with 2 glasses of water. this is my second purchase in a row

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is really great quality ingredient packed into a neat little capsule and sold for a very good price. I have managed to ward off numerous infections by consuming this product . I feel this greatly improves my immune system. For context I am a nurse and I work with people who sneeze and cough at me daily;)

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I don’t take this everyday. Only when I really feel I need it. Like when I get upset stomach from food that didn’t agree with me. It really works and takes the pain away. I like the quality of the product compared to others. Easy to swallow and no aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love it! The best quality, ingredients, package. The composition is pure and excellent. It benefits your immune systems, helps when struggling with candida, viruses, parasites, and improves your health overall. Should be taken carefully with stomach and gut issues like erosions or gastritis. A lot of scientists claim that this supplement can help you with inflammation too✔️

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Oil of oregano is very good supplement! It has strong antibacterial and antifugal effect. I take it together with coconat oil and noticed that my skin begin to clean better- in the morning there is no longer a new acne. in the morning there is no longer new acne. Also oregano oil helps the body to fight various infections of the digestive system. Gently to my stomach, no pain.