NL

4.8
Based on 5,578 Ratings
4,630
Posted on May 18, 2022

great price for a 500mg quercetin. other brands cost 6x more than this one but it contains bromelain and vitamin C. all i need is quercetin to fight inflammation bec i have skin lupus. this one looks even yellower than the expensive brand. i guess this has better quality bec it's more vibrant. no after taste. quercetin went out of stock at health shops bec lots of people bought it for immunity against covid. ingredient is pure 500 mg quercetin. average pill size. Package arrived in less than a week. i hope to get more benefits and antioxidant from quercetin as my respiratory system is also compromised. will edit my review to report on performance. thanks iherb!!!

ed3afc4b-7c3f-4d72-918d-d416d3bad3c1
4add99ed-958c-4ef1-a20a-33250d9eba1c
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

These caps are super important to maintain good immunity, have benefits for strong hair and nails and it is a good antioxidant. The caps have no taste, and the size and amount of mg are ok. Good quality and good ingredients. The package came really fast and I’m already seeing the effect of the supplements.

2743b69c-cb33-4a61-952d-c097e221fe30
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

One of the great antioxidant supplement that we have at home. It is a great supplement for immune support, good for respiratory support, inflammation most especially this pandemic. All family members are benefiting from quercetin. This brand is good and really effective. I take it 1 capsule a day. The quality of this product is great for it's price

7bf83a86-a7ea-407f-9f7d-71c169c99866
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is a good antioxidant that help our bodies get rid of the free radicals. it is easy to swallow but the smell is not that great, I haven't tried other brands so maybe this is just how quercetin smells like. would certainly get more since it is relatively cheaper than the other brands.

e71a028a-37e3-4577-bb79-93865f05bd6c
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have recently purchased this brand of Quercetin with Zinc and Copper about three of four times. I've read there is a synergistic action between the three which work better so I think this is a better formula than just quercetin. My husband and I have not been sick in over three years. We've been taking this for the past two years. We are in our seventies.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-viral---the amazing antioxidant effects of quercetin is noted to fighting a lot of conditions caused inflammation which are: chronic fatigue, heart conditions, arthritis, brain function, seasonal allergies, cancer, helps of course in immunity. My dad's holistic doctor even recommended quercetin to help with his Parkinson's since he has a lot of inflammation in the body. As for the rest of our family, we take it as a prophylaxis. Best part of this is the price point.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is an excellent brand for quercetin. I am using this as one of the products mentioned to help any lung viruses. I had a dry cough for a few weeks and decided to try quercetin as the cough meds from the pharmacy had no impact at all. My cough along with any mucus had totally gone within a few days, less than a week and it has not returned since then. Will never go off quercetin.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

i bought 4 bottles to distribute among family members. the size is just right, 500mg with vtc C . it has many benefits, to name a few, i take this with egcg to protect my health. after a few weeks of consumption, i found that my love handles on my waist dissappear..😊 what a nice 'side effect'. i also feel that my metabolism rate is higher. my skin is smoother. it smells weird, but in looking at the benefits that brought to me, i just swollow it n not bother by the smell at all. if you want to stay healthy, fit and glowing. i recommend quercetin. 👍pls hit like if you like my comment. thank you.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I ordered this to replace a single supplement, quercetin. I've read from many sources that the combination of zinc and quercetin are synergistic and work better together. I actually thing that is the benefit with this brand and formulation. I've noticed taking it that my allergies this time of year are much milder than past years even though I bought it to just increase immunity from flu and colds. I would recommend this because for me and my husband the tree pollen isn't bothering us so much. We live in Oregon where there are a lot of trees! The price was right at iHerb too.