NL
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I loved this protein powder. The ingredients were natural and organic and high quality. I wanted a plant based powder but most upset my digestive system. This was the only one that didn’t. The taste was also delicious and fit in with the my busy lifestyle. I was able to use it to feel strong before or after workouts

Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been purchasing this item over and over again. Many other protein powder gives me gas and this is the first one that doesn't do that to me. The taste is delicious (both the chocolate and vanilla) and it fit most diet. The size fit perfectly in a pantry (unlike some that have huge containers) and it feels of high quality based on how i feel after using it. Love that the ingredients are all in alignment with my nutrition. i strong recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

It taste chocolate with mild sweet. quite tasty. The bottle opening a bit small for the scoop spoon to scoop easily. It is great to make me full with all natural ingredients.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

good quality. natural ingredients. worth the price. plant based. good packaging.

1f49ef64-8a52-4566-922d-4392f53a8eb0
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great product; easy to digest for my sensitive system. I contacted the company to ask to eliminate the plastic scoop inside. One can easily measure without it and if you buy 4 at a time like I do, you certainly don't need 4 scoops! I hope they consider my suggestion.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Best plant protein ever, it doesn't cause flatulence like the others, had a great flavor, great quality ingredients, I use it after workout

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This has great ingredients for a plant-based protein powder! One container lasts me months. The taste is decent too!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

great taste. I mix with oat milk+ flaxseed oil and it tastes almost indulgent like a thick chocolate milkshake.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Good raw and organic quality product. I love the taste.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Great taste and easy to drink (mixed with oatmilk). It's a nice way to start the morning, or after a workout