NL

• S
Based on 1,317 Ratings
Posted on May 15, 2022
It's nice...

It's quite easy to make and one box gives you four reasonable portions. I'm not a big fan of anything chocolate flavoured but this wasn't bad. The texture was really fluffy and gooey, which I enjoyed but there's a Stevia aftertaste (which I don't know how to describe but if you've ever had Stevia you can recognize it). I didn't enjoy that taste at all. If you don't mind it then give it a try. It can help with sweet cravings if you're on a Keto diet.

e31eaa53-1336-4708-b3eb-d891056956a4
662844c8-9fe5-4d8d-9e61-817593716b3a
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

As much as I love all things peanut, the grand goober is taboo while I'm counting calories. Looking for cholocate flavoring or extract, I was shocked to find keto pudding , a product I'd never imagined. Based on the glowing reviews, I opted for the large size, which proved to be the right choice. This stuff is FABULOUS.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This was very tasty and easy to use and convenient. I recommend this product to anyone looking to cut back on calories and their sugar.the quality is second to none. The ingredients are great also. I like using it and will order it again. I like that it’s low in sugar.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I LOVE pudding and chocolate so I had to try it! I used almond milk and it turned out really good- light, not too sweet, just the way I like it<3 It tastes better (for me) when microwaved a little. It gets smoother. I would love to try the vanilla one, too!!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Sometimes one just cannot be bothered to go through the effort of making a homemade keto-friendly, vegan pudding out of chia seeds or what-have-you. In those instances this little box of pudding comes in quite niftily. It's fast to make, stupidly easy (add milk or milk alternative), and also tastes satisfyingly like real chocolate.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This was absolutely delicious and so easy to make! Literally just put my favorite oatmilk and hand mixed it with a fork for just a few minutes and it made a thick custard type pudding. I am AMAZED and I will definitely be ordering again. Such a rich chocolate flavor and healthier than typical pudding, don’t have to worry about the sugar. A Nice little treat for when I’m craving something sweet! Thank you!!!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm not on a keto diet, I was only interested in this because it's sugar free. It doesn't taste that way, though. It has a nice, sweet, milk chocolate flavor that I think even kids would enjoy. It tastes better than the pre-made stuff in cups at the store and it takes only minutes to make.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It is a good tasting product. I thought it would come with four individual sachets, but there is only one big one. Mix it with 240 ml of milk and then leave it for five minutes so it can thicken. The serving size is quite accurate and I think four servings is correct. The only problem I have with this product is that it does not dissolve well, hence the four stars. I had some clumping issues. Granted, I am also not using an electric mixer. I think if you have one, it would resolve the clumping, but I had to mix by hand and it got a little chunky at times. As for the flavour, I think it is not too sweet and just perfect for my liking, so I recommend it.