NL

Based on 1,839 Ratings
1,278
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Helps with cravings!

This jel dessert is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth and are on a diet. Very simple to prepare and the composition and ingredients are not too bad. The taste is strong which can help with cravings. I wish the package size was a bit bigger but you can definitely use it in other recipes as well. I normally add a bit more water than the instructions and it works!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I recently tried the strawberry jel for the first time and I really like it! I love that it's not gelatin! I didn't think I'd ever have jello again so I was surprised when I saw this. It'll be even better in the summer-a nice cool treat. I've only seen strawberry and raspberry on iherb and I detest raspberry anything but the strawberry is very good. It's WAY too expensive for the amount you get but I'll still buy it again (maybe not as often$$). It's a delicious guilt free treat.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Natural Simply Delish Jel is plant-based, so it's a great alternative to traditional Jello for vegetarians or vegans. The strawberry flavor is lovely - sweet and fruity! It's also sugar free, so this would be a good product if you're trying to eat a low-sugar diet. Kids love it, and adults will like it, too!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I started to make this at a home staple to ensure that I had the larger package of cherry jello available for my kids to enjoy because most of the time in my area the grocery stores only sold unhealthy snack. it tastes yummy as always. you can go wrong for kids and adult. Zero carbs and it can be used in many different low carb recipes so I can enjoy a treat without guilt! Great as just plain jello but if you mix it with ice, a little heavy cream and blend it makes for a tasty zero carb frozen treat.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Delicious I highly recommend this product if you’re trying to keep calories low and still wanting to have some dessert that will not take you off your diet. Specially a low carb diet where we look closely for quality sugar replacement to keep your cravings in check. So like I mentioned I like the way they keep it with clean ingredients and made it simple to use.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

So easy to make and it sets in about 2 hours. I add frozen fruits into a dessert bowl and add the jelly liquid and let it set. Good for low-sugar, keto diets. Be careful when opening the pack. I've inhaled the powder when opening and it's not particularly pleasant.

Because this is made with such high quality ingredients, I’m able to eat this on my keto diet which I’ve been doing for about five years now. I make tons of recipes at home, sometimes it’s a benefit to be able to buy something in a package and whip it up to use a quick snack. The ingredients are high quality, no artificial junk or sugars, and the size is perfect for just a couple servings (or one or two if you eat it with the frequency I do!) Composition wise it is basically a carbon copy of the real thing, without the carbs and sugars. Amazing!!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I repeatedly buy this packaged gel and use as the instrutions direct but also I have sprinkled a little bit in a mug of hot herbal tea. The short ingredient list is a plus. You can add a little plain gelatin to this and sneak in some healthy geletin also if your diet allows.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Really yummy and so easy to make. No idea why people are having an issue with this. I followed the instructions and it came out perfect. You start with dissolving it in COLD. water and not hot. Maybe that's why? This jello is dirty keto when you look at the ingredients, but a great treat.