NL
Based on 1,164 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,164 Ratings
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Tried this spray already twice when had a soar throat. Had no irritation when using what happens with most sprays, but can feel it really works helping to get better sooner. Looks like this one is also natural so I chose it for using while breastfeeding. The taste is also good. Will try more bee products of this brand.

3de491bb-8e82-4d83-a0fc-82ba2ae16fae
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quality natural ingredients, glad it doesn’t contain alcohol. I use it when my throat feels a bit tired and sore or if I have allergies. Tastes sweet and is a good anti inflammatory.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I trust this product and I bought it multiple times, good taste and effective results for sore throat if used at the begining of the pain, all my children love it as well.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love Natura Nectar products. Excellent ingredients, Really helps with immunity. Love the nasal spray as well! This is a top quality throat spray. Really seemed to keep me healthy even when exposed to sick people.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I bought it for my son. He like smell, but not taste. Package and quality good. Sore throat became better after using this spray, but not from the first time. You should wait for getting all benefits.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It was my and my kids’ favorite. As the taste has been changed (less sweet and more minty), kids don’t like anymore. :( I tried kids propolis which new, but it isn’t same as old version of this.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

i bought this brand before. so i bought a small one. i sprayed it whenever my throat was dry. next time i'll buy a large amount.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This product has such a light lovely flavour. I have used some in the past where there has been such a strong taste, but it’s definitely not the case for this product. It’s easy to take and gives me a lot of peace of mind knowing with some mists I’m helping my immune system especially in the winter months.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great taste, and helps with sore throat. I ordered one for my friend when she’s sick.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

great quality and good ingredient. I will buy this again.