NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 14, 2022
Super energy boost!

I took about a dropper full of this miracle herb and I got lots of energy for several hours. And a positive outlook plus I did not want to eat at all! The effect is not like the jittery one you get from caffeine. This one gives you a happy energy boost. It's like an antidepressant, an appetite suppressant, and an energy fuel in one bottle! Highly recommended.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This adaptogen really works and it is high quality with natural ingredients only! Benefit: I have more enregy during the day, better sleep, good feeling and calm, I can feel that I have control with my emotions in the stressing situations. The taste is very intensive, but it is not so bad with a small amount of water. I really recommend this supplement in the diet!

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

high quality supplement fluid lwith a composition of ingredients from Nature's for fatigue and stress as well for exercise I noticed an improvement in my energy taste is normal package is ok plus price is affordable highly recommended to benefit from anti depresssion concerns and energy. gotta give it a 5 star!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Description Since 1972 Non GMO Project Verified Supports a Healthy Response to Daily Stress Standardized for 3.6 mg Rosavins 1.2 mg Salidrosides Discover Nature's Answer® Gluten-Free Herbal Supplement Kosher Parve Bio-Chelated® Cold Extraction Process Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated® proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced® Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have been looking for this package for a long time. It’s good for aging and quality excellent. Ingredients as you know. Hemp . I read that’s it’s good for diet supplements but I didn’t taste it. My concern that don’t ever but it directly on your face. Should be with a cream and mix it improvement benefit composition.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought Nature's Answer Rhodiola extract to help with my stress which seemed to be taking a big toll on my daily life. Almost immediately I noticed how this helped lessen my fatigue as well as take the edge off my daily stress. I don't even take the full recommended dose and still find this extract to be beneficial to my mood and everyday life! I'm pleased with my purchase!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is the best adaptogen for this stressful age! And because it's a liquid, you don't have all the fillers and unwanted chemicals you typically get in a vitamin pill. Excellent supplement for managing your mental health. Doesn't have much of a taste when mixed with water, so, it's easy to take. You'll start seeing improvement in your mood gradually.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Taste is a strange mix of bitter and dry in the mouth, but definitely helps with energy, my main concern. Great to add as a supplement to your diet and concentrated, so quality seems great. The only ingredient is rhodiola root extract. I also prefer droppers so that works great.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

good quality product not sure if I noticed much if did it was very subtle but rhodiola is a very subtle herb to me I dont feel much from it but still not bad ingredients the age is yea not a hemp product but the taste is ok for one of these supplements taken on a healthy diet concern hopefully soon will feel the benefits I am not a bot, great packaging

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is great if you want as little ingredients as possible apart from the active ingredient, or don’t like swallowing pills. It tastes disgusting and leaves a bitter aftertaste on your tongue so I swallow it on a teaspoon and quickly drink a strong tasting beverage afterwards (like orange juice or coffee) as water leaves the taste behind. But the effect is great. Gives you energy and strength in your muscles. Recommend it.