NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Noticed improvement in blood sugar and it seems to address inflammation as well. It can change one's sense of taste so just beware. Overall, it's very good quality herb and convenient to take as a supplement. You can put the tincture in warm water and drink it as a tea before going to bed.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have cravings for sugar, my insulin resistance so stubborn this product helped me Good quality all natural ingredients the benefits cutting the sugar I see improvement in my blood sugar it helps if you are in keto diet it’s my first supplement it makes me dislike any sugar taste.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It really takes away your appetite! I often find myself not having dinner! I don't even want candy! Without any cravings, I go to the store before the cakes! Super!

a016275c-1e89-46b5-b212-338d66b1b0a4
Posted on May 22, 2022

Heard about this on a podcast, apparently turns of sweet sensors/tastebuds,, so a little bit of this before i know im gonna want sweet food(2-5pm ) then i can just tastw the chems in the processed food,, makes things taste really different and turns me off the things i think i want

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It is really suppressing the need for sweets. When I feel the urge for a sweet snack I take few drops within a water glass and wait for few moments, by then the urge has passed (not working if I don't take the drops though :) ). Over time I feel I don't need as much sweets as I used to. I recommend it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Worked for what I wanted it for. It is very potent, so be careful. Try a small dose and work up if you need to. Did not mind the taste.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This makes sugary sweet foods taste terrible if you take it first. I wonder if its purpose is to dissuade a person from eating sweets. It works for me! Ha ha!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Apparently this is supposed to block the sensation of sweet if you put it on your tongue. I tried it multiple times barely worked for me

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Very bitter to say the least. However, I was willing to bite the bullet in order to get the desired results. After several weeks of consumption, ran some tests and indeed noticed an improvement with my blood sugar levels (actually significantly dropped, but I don’t know whether to relate it to the extract or to the fact that I’ve started also exercising)