NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I was on tamsulosin for almost 10 ,, years and needed to get off it. I tried nature's life prostate maintain 600 plus and was able to go only to it. I only get up one or two times a night now and have a decent flow. Great product.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Big size bottle but dosage only 2 a day. Many benefits of saw palmetto for men that you can read up. Taste is neutral cos it's in a capsule.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

excellent quality for a healthy prostate I got this for my dad as he suffered from prostate issues the size and package is good. 250 capsules will last for quite a long time but keep it in a safe place avoid sun in order to maintain the quality

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I have urinatig problem and I have used many other products based on saw palmetto. I think the quality of this product is much more above than average saw palmetto product.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

So far so good, have to make 2 bathroom trips at night, without this plus 600 I had to make 3 or 4 bathroom trips at night, I would have preferred one capsule a day, but recommend is two a day. , fast delivery to Australia from USA .

Fast delivery and great product good quality. Repeat order and good value for money.

f0d3e77d-9339-49cb-86a6-191daeb320d6
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This product is used by my husband and I think it is very effective. He is 68 years old and has no problem urinating and maintaining healthy PSA tests. You rarely have to use the toilet during sleep hours. Its usual regimen is 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules an hour before bedtime.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

In my case, I experienced some further restriction after trialing this product. I’m still experimenting, going off and on the product to assess it’s effects. So far, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Great product. Use this product all the time. It has many benefits for my personal hesalth

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

The benefit & quality is supporting my husband's prostate. The size & dosage is good.