NL
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Great if you like crunchy cereal

I was looking for a natural cornflake brand for my toddler - this seemed to fit the bill. The flakes are on the very crunchy side, and took a bit of effort to get them soft enough for the little one... but on the plus side, as an adult, you can enjoy cereal that doesn't go soggy (yay!)

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Delicious will buy again taste great as snack. Quality ingredients crunchy kids love it

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Yummy, crispy and chubby. My boy loves it so much. Will buy it again

Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it for children, but it's a little hard, so adults didn't like it so much and ate it. When I was hungry, I ate it as it was, and I ate it with milk for breakfast. I want to buy it again when it's on sale!

Roni
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Finally, a healthy breakfast cereal for children that does not contain fat and white sugar!! They are sweetened with pear juice so they have a delicate taste of sweet with a subtle sourness. We really liked it :-)

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious corn flakes with fruit juice, the kids just love them, I bought them to try, they really liked them, I will buy again for sure.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Hello, an excellent breakfast is not only for an adult, but also suitable for a child. excellent crackers. you can replace and tell the baby that these are chips, they look and crunch like, only sweet and healthy

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Very good, I like it very much, the ingredients are simple and organic, the taste is also good and the portion is sufficient, and the price is very high when there are activities.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a faint sweetness that doesn't linger. They come in various sizes, some of which are large, and have a nice crunchy texture. I think that corn flakes are relatively solid.