NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Organic, gluten-free instant oatmeal - this is the only one to buy!!!!

I looked long and hard for an organic oatmeal that was also gluten-free. The reason is that I'm following the Anthony William Medical Medium healing diet and it specifically outlaws any foods with Gluten. Apparently Gluten is one of the "troublemaker" foods. Was thrilled to find this oatmeal that is gluten free and it is also very easy to prepare and delicious. I keep 2 boxes on hand at all times, in case I need to travel or take some to work. Living gluten-free is a challenge, but oh-so worth it in health benefits. Sincerely, the accidental vegan (me)

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

the ingredients are good as is the flavor, it has just the right sweetness. It is a good product, very profitable. tastes good and can be used more than once. The package is visually beautiful, and I find that it comes in the right proportion, in addition to being beneficial

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Actually for instant oatmeal this is the best brand I have tried. The texture and mouth feel is pretty good for a food you just add hot water to and stir... let sit 2 minutes then put a little honey and nuts or berries on it and eat. I am not a fan of oatmeal in general (Phytic Acid) for health purposes. But there are benefits (Beta Glucans)... so I eat it. I'll usually just spend the few minutes to make Bob's Redmill Organic Extra Thick (My preferred Oatmeal). It is what it is... a bland food that is easy and quick to make. Compared to Quacker and other quick oat brands this is much better, but compared to Bobs Redmill... not as good. Hope this makes sense.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Good organic gf oatmeal for my low acid diet, conveniently packed in single servings. I usually just put boiling water and top it with fruits

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love this oatmeal. I like the size and texture of the oats. Also, having individual packets is nice. Plain oatmeal is great because you can add anything to it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Those are so yummy for breakfast or whenever you’re hungry. The package is cool and size is appropriate and it taste amazing with all the ingredients and qualites it has i highly recommend

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is an excellent product. In just the right serving size and it's organic and gluten-free. I've been searching for a while for something like this. Found it!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This instant oatmeal is high quality, the only ingredient is organic oats. It is sugar free and tastes great. The portion size is perfect for breakfast during travels. It is packaged very well. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Quick and easy to make (I do find cooking for 2 minutes makes it more creamy). So happy to eat oats again! The fact that it is organic is an added plus.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I've been eating this oatmeal for years. I love it and it's great that it's gluten free. But are you kidding me with this price? It can't even be blamed on inflation because this is being sold elsewhere for way less. I'm starting to wonder if iHerb is at fault because I'm noticing many things increasing in price on this site, yet they are lower on other sites. Check around for sure.