NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Quality product. Tastes good and very convenient for a quick breakfast at home or especially when traveling. I take a couple of packets with me. Not only cheaper than buying foods when on the go, but I expect it is quite a bit healthier and not just empty carbs. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

So good! I love the variety packs! They're great for trying different flavors. To me, Apple Cinnamon and Maple Nut taste a bit too sweet by themselves. I like to add toppings such as granola to make it a little more filling and tone down the sweetness. I like adding fruits to Multigrain Raisin and Flax Plus if I want to add some sweetness. I would eat this as a treat for breakfast. There are 8 packs in a box. The quality is great. I try to savor it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I decided to get this package first so I could try all the different kinds but not have to have a whole box of one kind if I ended up not liking it. I just so happened to like them all but I definitely have favourites. It's great to have a hot oatmeal for breakfast. It is filling and I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Delicious. I like all taste variations. I also love the individually wrapped portions. Perfect for work and takes a few seconds to prepare, just add bowling water.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Love this. Excellent quality, conveniant packaging. This is my go to breakfast. This is plain oatmeal so you do need to add other ingrediants to it if you don't like it plain. I like mine with peanut butter and banana. Very healthy and filling!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

The variety pack is great for first time purchaser having the option of trying if flavours, instant and quick breakfast option, I’ve brought this to a trip and this is great for saving time and money for breakfast in an early morning.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Have tried this brand before, but haven’t tried this box, yet. We like the the three different flavor. Have to eat more oat meal, bc it’s good for you.