NL

1,216

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
2,305

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This magnesium does the job. It helps me to sleep, and it has help me with joint and muscle pain. But I have sensitive stomach, so I can't use it everyday. It taste like nothing, and the size of the pill is easy to take.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I have been dealing with this thyroid issues and maintaining energy. I've almost finished a month using this and I am already feeling a difference. I am reordering this product.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Good quality , nice brand, clean ingredients,helps to sleep, benefit nervous system and joints, without taste

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This is the best why to take magnesium - glycinate. The size is good for 2 months so it’s economical.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Really help with my sleep. I take 3 before bed and can feel the difference.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I can feel the difference in my muscles after taking this. I feel more relaxed and my sleep has improved.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Doesn't bother my stomach. Dosage amount is good. Using it for migraines.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Easy to take , great price take for sleep with melatonin