NL

4.6
Posted on Dec 28, 2022
1,468

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I've bought this, because it was suggested from my GP to have at home. I have MS and occasionally I get urinary retention, which sometimes causes urinary infection and this supplement helps to get rid of it quickly without the need of antibiotics. I start taking them as soon as I start to feel burning sensations when urinating and I feel fine after 10-14days

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I was looking for a cranberry supplement without the added artificial ingredients. Glad to find these Cranrx. No junk ingredient. It helps me relieve the urinary tract infection. It’s also NOn GMO

13944e1a-6126-4165-abde-4dc562f9c999
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

These capsules are perfect for your urinary health. My husband takes them for several days and he said they are very good. Very simple ingredients, high quality. I will recommend it to my father too.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like that it contains standardized PACs, the active ingredient of cranberries. It helps improve the my mom's UTI. The package keeps each pill fresh. No noticeable taste and not difficult to swallow. Good quality product overall.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great size, easy to swallow. I can't comment if their effectiveness just yet but the other reviews sold me. Great value for money for the potency.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
4,070

I bought this product for my sister's health , I'm glad that I'm only hearing good feedbacks from her as she noticed the significant changes on her urinary health. She loves the quality of these incredible supplements a lot.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

the quality is good, i was feeling a little pain on my lower left side of my waist area and after i finished this supplement it goes away and improved my health.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I go e these to my elderly mom who wears adult underwear esp at night. she was getting UTI's constantly. since taking these no more. I love doing things naturally versus prescription pills. will keep these as a staple in her daily regimen

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It’s been 8 days only and I already see the effects. Highly recommend for those looking for a good quality cranberry supplement for a healthier urinary track and to fight infection in the urinary track.