NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 12, 2022
Infection Protection

I began this while recovering from a viral infection, and it was impressive in its ability to assist me on my journey back to health. I started taking this for one purpose, but quickly realized it was helping me to think clearly. I struggle with brain fog, and my lucidity increased substantially when this supplement was added to the mix. To me, this is a solid preventative AND it aids mental acuity and sharpness. Win!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This fine quality product gives the benefits of oleic acid which contributes to a plethora of health benefits. This brand was chosen because it contains no fillers in it's listed ingredients. I like it for my joints, skin, mind and circulation. It's easy to swallow and has no after taste.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I like this brand, and this seems like a good olive leaf supplement, but I did not notice much different in my health by taking it. I did not notice any improvement in other brands as well, so it may be that I don't need it right now.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These are amazing for my immune system. The extra Oleuropein‡ at 20% makes a big difference. I find it way more effective than the lower % of Oleuropein. The price is higher up it's worth it for me.

After researching and reading the review here on Iherb, I decided to get it for my father to try to manage his blood pressure. It's been 2 months since he started taking supplement and he has been seeing improvement, no more headache and more energy level. I gave him as part of a daily stack that includes serrapeptase, hawtorn extract, nattokinase, celery seed, anthocyanin, hibiscus extract, potassium and magnesium, and coq10 200mg with bioperine. All of these combination has bought the result I want. I will continue to buy these for him to maintain his health for a long time. Cheers!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love this supplement. First hint of feeling sick, take this, and you will feel better quickly

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

This Olive leaf supplement is great. I have been taking this product regularly at least for the last few years. It is a recommendation from my sister who happens to also have a sinus problem and it helps to strengthen the immune system especially during this Covid period. You can take it regularly to boost your immune system if you have a sinus problem like I do. Or if you are all average and well, you also can take this supplement to help boost the immune system for general health and boost well being. A good addition to the supplements cabinet for better immune health. This is not medical advice but one can try but monitor the effects it has on you. Or seek doctor's advice. :)

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Just what I needed. Best quality ,robust container and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Great supplement and this brand is a very good value!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This product is very good for you immune system. It is also very good for your overall health.