NL

4.5
Based on 2,367 Ratings
1,619
Posted on May 7, 2022

My husband took St. John's Wort for a while and the results were great. Some of the benefits of this plant is that it increases the levels of serotonin and it regulates the mood. It also helps with concentration. The pills don't have a strong taste and the size of the product is great. Definitely recommend it.

0c599d56-b13d-42fb-b89c-50dce2ed57a4

These St John's Wort are great I've been using these now for just over 2 months and I can honestly say they are working well, I've noticed the difference in my mood quite quickly I started with the recommend dose 2 morning then 2 at night and they do take the edge off for anxiety. I will definitely buy these again. I also love the fact these are Gluten-free and have no dairy products or artificial flavours or preservatives. The capsules are small enough and easy to take.

cb16960e-5899-43f6-b360-18abab00b1e3
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I've tried quite a few different St. John's Wort products in recent years, but Nature's Way from iHerb is the best for positive mood enhancement, and I feel that my sleep patterns have improved. The serotonin boost is matched by the good taste (no kidding!), and the vegan plant-based ingredients along with convenient packaging and absolutely perfect seamless order/shipping/delivery process . . . put it all together, and I give this product my highest recommendation!

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,116

I’m not sad or crying or thinking negative thoughts anymore. I laughed for the first time in a long time. I was skipping the other day and I went dancing tonight. It took 4 days before it worked. I had bad nightmares the first 4 nights, but they stopped. If they don’t work for you, try taking two instead.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Like many people, I deal with what I would describe as depression. I tried Prozac, which did nothing for me. Also, if given the choice, I would rather go the herbal route, which is why I chose Nature's Way St. John's Wort. It helps to reduce the anxiety caused by insomnia. And I like the iHerb pricing. I take it on an empty stomach in the morning before sitting down to meditate and do yoga. At the end of my practice, I feel alert and calm. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a pharmacological approach to dealing with depression and anxeity.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This product is the best I have found in a multi-year search for a replacement for a SJW tea. It works very well. I am sleeping eight hours a night. I am back to practicing my violin and I am exercising and looking forward to doing things and enjoying life again. Tried numerous brands of capsules, pills, bulk, and tea. This is the best.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Six months ago , I started using St. John’s Wart, a first time trial, such a noticeable relief, from issues that followed me silence early years. I have also used other types of “Nature’s Way” herb formulas and so now strengthen’s my trust, it’s quality and effectiveness properties. Thanks a bunch!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

St John's wort does great at improving the mood, without all the scary side effects of prescriptions. Having tried the prescriptions before, I discovered they only made the anxiety feel worse. In fact, prescriptions darkened the thoughts. Taking this product allowed me to have the edge to deal with anxiety. I also discovered acid reflux and the burn in the chest also increase anxiety, so fixing the gut fixed the mind too.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I've been taking this product for 18 years. I think it has helped my mood. I've recently stopped taking it every day because I think it may be giving me an upset stomach. Still, a good product. Many supplements you don't really know if they're doing anything, but this works for me. Instead of taking it in the morning, I will try taking it later in the day when I have food in my stomach.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

St John’s wort plant is used long time for her properties on reacting with serotonin and it is mild ssri inhibitor I read it react even with gaba in the brain. For me it has positive benefits on mood after 2 weeks I was less reactive during a day for my triggers that normally set me to anxious thoughts and overthinking. I was sleeping better, focus better and my anxiety improved a lot. Maybe little side effect with the sun my eyes were more sensitive