NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Excellent! I love them! Energy Boosters!

These dates are like candy to me, they are that beautiful and tasty! I dole them out to my children too and use them out as rewards! There are so great for those moments when you have no energy and you need a boost! These dates will do it for you :-)

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

It helps better digestion! However, it’s out of stock all the time and very hard to get it. It would be great if its package size is larger.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Yummie dates that has become a staple in the family. Been told by a renowned scientist that a date a day can help slower eye degeneration...and my family is following this protocol now.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Never will I ever go back to any other dates! My favorite snack is a couple dates with coconut butter! It's a healthy snack for those late afternoon slumps, the sweet of the date and the protein of the coconut butter holds me till dinner time😋

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Soft, pitted and easy to bake with. I also liked having them as a snack with peanut better and a sprinkle of chia seeds on the middle

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

These are just as delicious as medjool dates. I've bought these becuase the latter was out of stock and seriously overpriced, so i turned to these. Have been eating these as snacks but I'm planning to use these to make sticky toffee pudding later.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

The dates alone have a brown sugar/caramel-like taste to them. Although the pouch isn't very big, there were more dates in the package than I expected. They're a naturally sweet, good quality snack--the dates are the one and only ingredient!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Taste was amazing. Quality was great. These are organic so you pay a little more to know what you are eating is clean . No regrets buying these.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This tastes great. and in these times when we are running short on fruit and vegetables due to truck drivers testing positive, this serves as substitute as it does have good fiber content.