NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I really like the taste of this flavor. It is delicious and gave me smooth skin. It improved the texture of my nails and my hair. It really helped with hair growth. My joints also felt good when I drank this neocell collagen drink. It also easily dissolves in water. Great quality. I started drinking this when I was in my mid-20s. I like the fact that this has hyaluronic acid as it aids in the absorption of collagen.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

All my friends using this collagen beauty infusion with biotin. They have good feedback about this collagen. All of them looking younger than their age. I recommend also for the people who still don’t know about the benefits of this collagen. The taste also delicious most especially the cranberry.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
1,192

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

good quality, love the ingredients, best for my age, well packaged, easy to dissolve composition, i can see the benefits, improve my skin texture and color, i can see the effects , it is part of my diet after exercise, cranberry taste so good.

05db3ecd-ff20-45a6-960c-bc27120fec90
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Use it for my diet. great for skin bc I have acne scars and it lessen them. Will definitely buy again. It taste good omg!!

49958a67-d28e-40ae-96b8-2de8b9bf49ff
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Just received the package & it’s in good quality. This is my first time ordering in this shop and also my first time to try collagen.. i’ll update my review about the effectiveness of the product

c5c6d409-f967-4d4f-a3a0-e25159e48aaa
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Love this product. Tastes good. Great when cold. This helps lessen my skin's dryness especially my face. Item was also delivered fast and handled well. I'll definitely be a repeat buyer here.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The taste of this collagen drink is delicious and I love the flavor. If you want to drink collagen without the antibiotic smell or fishy smell, i recommend this. 😁

Posted on May 6, 2022

It really shows result as promised you just need to continue using it. I have a lot of hair growth and my skin is youthful. I temporarily stopped due other medications given by my doctor but once done I will surely buy again.