NL

4.5
Based on 1,440 Ratings
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,223

I loved using these while I was pregnant as it gave me the "coffee fix" without any of the caffeine. Super easy to use, as I would fill a thermos with hot water, add these packets, and then bring with me on walks or in the car to doctor's appointments.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I love coffee but I can't have too much caffeine so I always like this Decaf house blend coffee because it tastes good and the quality is good as well. 16 bags per package which lasts quite a while. I usually use a bit of milk with it and it's so tasty.

b7c1ab9a-4b06-44d8-94d3-808651782399

It just black coffee, u may add your favorite syrups and milk in there. I had coffee with milk and honey in the morning, but at the afternoon I would like to have something different but still taste the coffee. I will use one pocket of coffee and add free slides of lemon, no milk but some honey and cinnamon powder. Taste the refreshing in ice or hot!

1cd20f66-a638-4161-a461-1ce07651a55c
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Got this for my husband and he enjoyed it, as he prefers decaffeinated coffee. Nicely packaged with individual sachets, each to be dissolved in 8 fluid ounces (237 ml) of hot water, as per the recommended serving suggestion. Taste is ok. You can add creamer or hot milk and sugar, as per your preference

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

When I was pregnant, I had a headache after drinking caffeinated coffee, so I decided to try this decaf coffee. When I drank this one, there was no headache afterward. I liked the taste and aroma of coffee. It is served in small sachets, which is beneficial to me. I am absolutely satisfied with quality of this product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I keep this in the house for guests who come over who can't drink caffeine. they can't even tell it's instant coffee!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Excellent taste once you add the right amount of coffee creamer, milk or sugar and I love that it's decaf. I'm buying more than 1 box next time.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I recently switched to drinking decaf and with recently I mean today lol. It surprisingly has a good taste and you don't taste that it's decaf it has similar taste as regular instant coffees from that brand. I drink it with some half and half.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very nice - one of the better quality decaf versions on the market. Does not actually taste any different or weaker than the usual coffee. Excellent for breastfeeding in or pregnant mums.