NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I Can’t wait to see the results and I’m loving how my skin is looking these days 🥰 love how it moisturize my face and feeling gentl on my sensitive skin .

8fc900da-5d66-46f3-ac85-c77f927752c3
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is a quick absorbing facial moisturizer. It has no scent and I like it for that I wake up every morning feeling my skin is younger and healthier

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

why does the price always increase each time I buy? there's been a standard increment of above £20 each time I bought this item? I don't understand why

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

love this product.it makes my skin glow & the firmness is great.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

After using it for a while, I found my skin is firmer and more smooth.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Light and gentle. Without additional odors. It has really visible lift effect.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I h.ave been using this since Dec. 2021...excellent results

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Ok, but i didn't notice huge improvements. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin.

Auto-translated from Japanese

Contains 4% micropeptides. It seems that it contains AHA, but it didn't irritate me, and it was a cream that even my slightly sensitive skin was able to moisturize well. Since it contains AHA, I only use it at night. The texture is light and spreads well, but it is thick and comfortable to apply. There is almost no scent to me personally, and when I put my nose close to it, I was able to confirm that it had a scent. Peptides improve the barrier function of the skin. It seems to be even better if you add it to aggressive skin care such as retinol. Many high-priced retinol serums originally contain peptides. It didn't make my face oily and sticky the next morning after I applied it. I've only been using it for a week, but it feels soft on my skin, so I'm looking forward to using it up. I am very satisfied with this quality at this price. It's 50g, but it's in a thick glass container, so it's not a size that's easy to take on a trip, and it's quite heavy. When I opened it, it was not the type that was sealed inside with aluminum or paper, but the type that had only a plastic inner lid on top.

cfb67b20-bbf3-48c1-9d42-f0585f7d73e7