NL
4.8

4.8
AnaAna
Posted on May 31, 2022

This is great quality vitamin D. Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones. Fermented supplements are proven to be better for our body's nutrient absorption. They can also improve our body's immune functions.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I've used New Chapter for some time now, because of the quality and effect. At 70, my wife and I don't get much sunshine in the winter so for us a supplement is necessary. Go to Iherb.com (20+ years) and get New Chapter (25+ years. Jim, Tonasket, WA

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I really like the product. I been using it for.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Best Vitamin D3 that contain ONLY organic non gmo ingredients

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Small round tabs. Just the amount of D3 we need

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I've been taking this in combination with calcium in the evening. Easy to digest, and we all need to make sure we get our vitamin Ds. This is a great product that I will keep using. Thank you for clicking like if this review helps you! :)

Posted on May 9, 2021

I love this, been using for 6 months and have definitely noticed a difference, never got a cold this winter and my D levels are again normal. I love that you can take it on an empty stomach.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

This is the Vitamin D my chiropractor put me on because my vitamin D levels were really low and I was on another Vitamin D. I was glad to find it at iHerb because it is a better price.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I always like the supplements from New Chapter. I can take it anytime and I don't feel nauseous or anything. I will keep take it