NL

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Best flavour from No Cow

I was once traumatised by the original chalky no cow bar many years back. it was so hard to swallow and i have since stayed away from it until recently when they launched this new flavour - I was skeptical abt the reviews but tried it nevertheless. IT WAS AMAZING. it still looks chalky but the texture is fine and it is not the kind that will make you choke on protein powder. the chocolate coating is great. it lacks the peanut butter taste but at least it doesnt leave a nasty protein or artificial flavouring after taste. the price is steep but i would gladly pay for this. considering the amount of protein 20g that i can reap from 1 bar in comparison to other similarly priced "snack" bars out there - this is a winner.

dd7631f1-d39f-4fab-a6e4-e9897a999fc7
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

better than a lot of generic protein bars even though it works for keto and vegan diets. great pre and post workout snack but a bit lower on calories to fuel a strenuous training session. great taste, size and ingredients. minimal sugar alcohols/polyols so gut health isn't compromised for my sensitive gut.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These chocolate peanut butter bars are much nicer quality than the more gooey flavours, the bar is not chewy and is more than sweet enough if you have a sweet tooth, even though it only has 1 gram of sugar (wish it was zero, but so be it). High protein is a big plus for vegan diet.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I like this brand - the bars aren't too sweet, they are easy to eat. they have a large amount of protein for the size - which is a great benefit for my fitness routines. I eat them during my workouts to keep my sugar levels good. they have less calories than other brands I've tried. The dipped versions are coated with vegan chocolate, which taste nice but it for me it's a bit too much - I like the Non Dipped ones better

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I always take this before muay thai session. give me strength, endurance and focus during practice. delicious and quick bite. No cow - I try many other no cow bars, this cup is really superb cups :-)

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The quality, taste, and ingredients of No Cow has been a game changer I'm my diet and fitness/training routine. Good tasting vegan protein is hard to come by and carry all the benefits needed for a well rounded workout.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

a clean vegan bar which is suitable for keto/ low carb diet! the texture is also very nice. highly recommend. one bar keeps me full in the afternoon.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This brand of protein bars are more cost effective than Quest's and other brands. The size is quite big as well with good taste.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is their best flavor so far. Thanks to the chocolate coating and the peanuts which takes a way more of the protein powder taste. It actually tastes like peanut butter cup (to some degree).

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great macros, love a tasty low sugar high protein vegan bar. I found this flavour a little underwhelming though, like something was missing. Would get again though, hope more dipped flavours become available soon!