NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

As a nutritionist, I am very mindful of the products I choose for myself, family, friends, and clients. I love Nordic Naturals. I choose this specific product from them because I follow a diet low in omega-6 and need a bit of a boost to ensure I'm getting an appropriate omega 3:6 ratio!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

love it so much as there is no any discomfort like burning in stomach. although the soft gel size is quite big, but i manage to take out in pill box for overnight and it soften like jelly and very easy to swallow and there is no any fishy smell.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Good composition, very hard to find. Good package, as usual

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great product! Am trying it for the first time, does not have any strange after taste. So far so good!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking this for several months and bloodwork has showed improvement!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Great product. A good brand. I am satisfied with the quality. I can safely recommend for purchase. Did not cause any side effects.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

my favourite brand ! Love it soooo much ! work for my whole family !

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Easy to swallow, lemon scent & no fishy taste

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

great product, highly recommend it!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

awesome original product fast shipment !!!!