NL

Based on 1,383 Ratings
1,056
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Since this was so highly recommended from a variety of sources, I thought I would try it. Simply put, it works. I stopped taking it, noticed the difference, and now have returned to it. Do a little research online to discover the benefits it brings to determine if it's something needed. It helps.

7432e8cd-e7ec-4915-a2fc-299c23476331
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking astaxanthin for many years as it is a powerful antioxidant. I take this for the benefits to my eyes and skin. I find my eyes get much less tired after taking this supplement and my skin is more resistant to sunburn. I have really fair skin that is prone to burning and peeling and this product has greatly improved my skin quality in general.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Astaxanthin is a great antioxidant to fight against free radicals. It supposedly also promotes healthy skin, a big plus for me as I'm in my fifties. I have not notice any side effects and have this on repeat purchase. NOW Foods is a brand I'm happy with - reasonable prices and quality products.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Astaxanthin is a carotenoid with antioxidant properties. Other described effects are said to be antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory or neuroprotective nature. It has helped me with weelbeeing and also I have realized that since I am taking Astaxanthin my skin is getting tanned nicer more in to brown than red. I am taking it with fatty food like oil for better absorption

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of mg in carotene that gives benefit to my skin n eyes. I see the improvement after consuming it especially in my energy. It also antioxidant and has a good taste to consume. The package also secure from damage. Kinda love this supplement for the good results 💗♥️

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a great product to boost natural immunity and help with eye health. It also has excellent anti-inflammatory qualities for cellular health. This brand is particularly good value. Its ingredients are non-GMO, which I think is mandatory. I also like that NOW products are great value for money.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Astaxanthin is one of the supplements I prioritize in my armamentarium to maintain health. It supports the body’s antioxidant & anti- inflammatory status by supporting cell-mitochondrial function, virtually protects every organ (system) –sucks up free radicals from (DNA) damage, including--but not limited to skin, brain health, glucose metabolism, & cardiovascular health.* I alternate taking fish oils (which don’t contain astaxanthin) plus astaxanthin, and algae-krill (which does). This product from NOW brand is trustworthy.

Posted on May 14, 2022