NL

17,116
2,928
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Excellent quality

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone.

c4ba770f-1c41-4a4b-bb77-8ed513b24601
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great supplement for healthy body and mind. It became my and my boyfriend's daily routine to take these (have been through a few bottles already). Perfect combo of Magnesium and Calcium.. Support bone health and nerve system - helps so much with muscle cramping at night time. Large quantity package and very affordable. I will keep on repurchasing. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
4,931

I was on this website before. I was in the gym at the moment and saw a comment from a friend recommending this supplement. I ordered it and started taking it immediately. It has given me strength, energy, concentration, and my mood is very good now (after about 2 weeks).

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
4,039

I bought this vitamin recently and have been taking it for the past 8 months. It boosts my immunity, improves my quality of life, and has led to improvements in my mood. I have noticed a burst of energy that lasts throughout the day and a clear mind. Definitely worth the money!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Great quality, natural ingredients, very important to all ages. Calcium very important to bones and joints. The package is suitable to the gummies. Combination of calcium and vitamine D3 have a lot of benefits and improvements to bone health. They are very important supplements. It’s taste is great. The deficiency of them lead to many problems to bones.

bb6a7437-2abb-467d-bd1e-89121cd6a6bf
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Supports Bone Health High in Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 Ratio A Dietary Supplement Vegetarian/Vegan Kosher Minerals Family Owned Since 1968 GMP Quality Assured NOW® Calcium & Magnesium combines two essential minerals that work together to maintain several critical physiological processes. They are both necessary for normal neural, muscular, and blood vessel function, as well as for the maintenance of proper bodily fluid balance. Calcium and magnesium also support the formation and maintenance of a healthy skeleton.

4418145f-21ef-4ace-bb23-593abdf71550
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I take 1 per day at bedtime, below recommended dosage to avoid calcium buildup. pretty large tablets. Seems to work well so far though its hard to tell for calcium unless one checks bone density through a test. The magnesium definitely works - it improves my sleep and my bowel movements. I read though that calcium and magnesium are actually competing for absorption if taken together, so I'll be buying them as separate supplements henceforth.

cf7f18ea-82bb-4eaa-8975-84ea1e8d4905
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

calcium and magnesium maintain the health of the bone, muscle and dental system, maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system, mental health and cognitive function, reduce fatigue and exhaustion, take care of the normal metabolism of macro-nutrients, fatty acids and carbohydrates, ensure the normal synthesis of proteins, normal blood clotting and proper functioning of the immune system

1fce6366-e123-43b2-a8cd-7682c060011c
62c2c370-b0ac-4eac-8dfd-193b4771b7c1
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Now makes really high quality products!!! This supplement have important ingredients for bone health!! The package size is big, the amount of calcium in each capsule is high. The supplement have a lot of benefits for the health and calcium and magnesium is really good combination. I really recommend this product!!!

734e638b-0da2-4836-9bd4-31662299bfcd