NL

4.8
Based on 4,803 Ratings
4,046
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
🤩VERY PLEASED 🤩~ this is really helping me!

Absolutely great product! 😊 Personally, I took this because I had suspected that I was having an issue with candida causing me to have frequent urination issues. After less than 2 weeks, taking 3-6 capsules a day, that issue is fully resolved, without any side effects, which is absolutely awesome. I actually bought 3 bottles and only ended up using less than half of one bottle to resolve my issue. I love that there are no fillers or preservatives and it's very economical too. It's also simple enough to just chew the capsules if you don't like to swallow capsules, since the oil seems to have no taste ---at least to me. So, if the size of the capsules puts you off, don't let that dissuade you from purchasing this, since it's a very, very helpful product! FYI: Caprylic acid is a type of beneficial saturated fatty acid that has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties! Happy shopping ~ I really hope this help you too! 😊

d73eafce-4823-467e-a173-ac827bd67d96
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I had a Candida bowel fungus. Symptoms of a fungal infection in the intestine include great weakness after a meal and a bloated abdomen. I took one capsule of caprylic acid three times a day. In addition, I took one capsule of Candidase three times a day. The two together destroyed the cell wall of the fungus. I didn’t eat candy or sugar because sugar feeds the intestinal fungus. The size of the capsule is medium, but it is easy to swallow. The taste is neutral. After about 6 months the fungus was gone. As a precaution, I will take a capsule of caprylic acid and a capsule of candidase for a while. Besides, I’m still not eating sugar. Since the fungus disappeared, I haven’t had a bloated stomach. Overall, I feel much stronger. The quality is very good and also a great advantage is the low price. If the review was helpful, thanks for “Thumb up”

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This product is a high quality. Like that it has no taste & though the pill size is large b/c it’s a gelcap goes down easily. It is an excellent sourced MCT oil supplement. Has helped w/cholesterol levels decreasing to normal range combined w/fish oil & doing workouts of 120-150 mins per week of exercise.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I trust NOW brand to have quality ingredients so I gave this a try to help fight candida. I'll admit the size of the pill is quite large, but has no taste. I'm using ot in combination with candidase and have noticed a drastic improvement in candida overgrowth! Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I am happy with the quality of this product. Helps me to remove cravings for sweets. The taste is nice actually. The package is safe, but the size is big, so if you don't have the container and you need to take the supplement with you, it's not really comfortable.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought this to help with an overall candida cleanse and it seems to be working so far. The size of the capsules was a bit shocking at first! They are very long but not wide though, so they go down easily and it’s not a problem. My fungal acne and other symptoms have improved a bit already. I’ll keep taking it and see how it goes!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I used caprylic acid after doing a GI map and finding high levels of negative gram bacteria in my stomach. This product sure did help clearing the symptoms and restoring my gut. I will warn - first 2 weeks are fine, week 3 the 'purging' hits you and you don' t want to be far from a toilet

Posted on May 15, 2022

The benefits of Caprylic Acid are amazing! The ingredients in the NOW brand seem to be a good quality. This works wonders for clearing up systemic candida, which can show itself with many symptoms, such as yeast infections, urinary infections, fatigue, and more. It balanced my system and I lost my craving for sweets and yeasty foods and helped me to have a healthier diet. I highly recommend having this on hand.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Pure Caprylic acid, no additional ingredients but the bovine gelatin capsules and glycerin, which is very important to me. I take it as a short course to naturally rid my small intestine of SIBO, in combination with a carnivore diet. I take it 30 min before food usually. Haven't experienced any gut irritation in a while. The size of the capsule is very big, but manageable. I recommend.